IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ADULT GYM USERS ONLY
Thursday, 10th September 2020
We would like to thank you for your support since we reopened our gyms – and thank you for your patience and understanding the rules of having to pre-book sessions.
We have been monitoring the use of our gyms in regards to the COVID-related procedures we have put in place and we now feel the time is right to lift some of these restrictions.
From Monday, September 14th, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE LIMITED TO JUST ONE HOUR OF TRAINING AT A TIME OR HAVE TO PRE-BOOK YOUR SESSIONS IN OUR GYMS.
This means you can simply TURN UP and train with no time restrictions.
At WEST CRAVEN SPORTS CENTRE you will still need to pre-book for the following times ONLY -
- 9.15am - 10.30am
- 10.30am - 11.45am
You will still need to pre-book to use SEEDHILL ATHLETICS & FITNESS CENTRE
ALL FITNESS CLASSES, SWIMMING SESSIONS AND JUNIOR ACTIVITIES AT ALL CENTRES WILL STILL NEED TO BE PRE-BOOKED
- Although these restrictions have been lifted, YOU WILL STILL NEED TO abide by the social distancing and cleaning protocols
- The maximum capacity numbers currently in place will still need to be adhered to and if we do reach our capacity at any time, then we may have to ask you to wait until there is space. Please respect this procedure
- We will continue to thoroughly clean the equipment throughout the day, including hourly close contact sanitising
Please continue to:
- Give your contact details at Reception at the time of booking. This is for TEST & TRACE purposes
- Use contactless payments where possible
- Follow the one-way system around the centres
- Not hang about before, during or after your training session
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Use the hand sanitisers on arrival and throughout the centre regularly
- Arrive ready to train
- Where possible shower at home
- Wipe down equipment after use with the cleaning supplies on-hand. We have heightened our cleaning regime, however, your help is appreciated
- Bring your own drink
- Keep to marked areas while exercising