Introduce your Baby To Water
Aqua Babies sessions are designed to help introduce your child to the water and build their confidence. All the classes are run by qualified swimming teachers who are on hand to provide assistance and advice
Babies are welcome once they have had their first injections or on the advice of your midwife
What you should bring:
- A swimming nappy - accidents can (and do) happen!
- A warm bottle for after the swim if you are bottle-feeding or a snack if your baby has started solids. Swimming is hungry work!
- A few of your baby's bath toys to encourage a familiar, relaxed and fun environment
Ready to bring your baby to these sessions?
Call us at one of our three swimming pools to find out more:
- Pendle Wavelengths - 01282 661717
- Pendle Leisure Centre - 01282 661166
- West Craven Sport Centre - 01282 666710