As classes are naturally busy, we want to make sure that our booking procedures and terms are clearly understood. With such a flexible system it is important that places are not wasted, particularly on very popular sessions.
- By ringing the centre and reserving a space for yourself. Please quote your Activo membership number to make this a faster/easier process
- Bookings can also be made at Reception 7 days in advance. Members must show their card. Non-members must pay for the class upfront
- If your chosen class is fully-booked, we do have a reserve list - you will be contacted should a space become available
- Booking for other people is not permitted. However, allowances will be made for members of the same household
- A minimum of 3 hours’ notice must be given for cancellation of a class. We will take into consideration emergencies, but every cancellation will be recorded
- Failure to give notice (within 3 hours) will result in you not being allowed to re-book for the following week. A non-member will not receive a refund or be allowed to carry the booking over to the following week
- Failure to show up for a class will result in you not being allowed to re-book for the following week
All customers are requested to arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of each class
If you arrive once the class has started and you miss the warm-up, you may be refused entry to the class
Booking in Process - What to do when you arrive
If you have made an advanced Fitness Class Booking, YOU MUST book in at the reception desk.
Please note it is the individual member’s responsibility to ensure that they have booked into their fitness class as detailed above. If you do not book in at the start of the class, then your records will show as unattended and may be counted as a ‘no show’ which will result in booking rights taken away.