At Pendle Leisure Trust we are committed to ensuring that all of our customers, regardless of their age, ability or personal health, have regular access to the best facilities and advice available. Our team of experts are on-hand to guide and assist you on your fitness journey. In order for us to continue a high-standard of service for all gym members, the following terms and conditions listed below are compulsory. Failure to comply with all of these rules may result in a disciplinary process.
All customers must have an induction
- Induction/membership cards must be shown at the centre’s main reception prior to entering the gym. Be prepared to show a valid receipt on entry to the gym
- No spectators are allowed in the gym environment
- All bags and valuables must be secured in a locker
- Safe and appropriate sportswear, including footwear, must be worn at all times
- Hoods or unsuitable headwear are not to be worn whilst training
- Only plastic drinks bottles are allowed to be used in the gym. No glass or cans will be permitted
- No food is to be consumed in the gym
- The use of alcohol or illegal drugs is strictly forbidden
- Pendle Leisure Trust operates a zero tolerance policy for foul and abusive language towards staff or customers
- Please respect the equipment and wipe off any perspiration after use
- When you have finished with the free weights, please break them down and replace them in their holders or back on the rack. Do not leave loose plates or bars on the floor
- Please report any equipment faults to the gym staff on duty
- Please put litter in the bins provided
Pendle Leisure Trust is committed to providing a platform for a healthy lifestyle for those of all ages. All our centres offer a home of fitness for all the family, in the shape of our adult and junior gyms. In order for us to maintain a high level of service, the following terms and conditions have been put in place. Failure to comply with all of these rules may result in a disciplinary process.