Pendle Leisure Trust Activo Membership.
For any changes or queries to your membership payments, freezes or cancellations please contact our Memberships Team on 01282 611264 or 01282 611290 449166 or email them at email@example.com
1. This agreement is an agreement between you (the Member), us (Pendle Leisure Trust).
2. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen, subject to your timely payment of the fees and charges and the successful processing of your direct debit instruction.
4. The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due and payable immediately on execution of the agreement and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us or on the valid exercise of your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principle Terms above.
5. Your obligations may include payment of the Direct Debit Payment Amount. You are obligated to make the "Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments" stated with the first one being paid on the first Direct Debit Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of non-attendance, except where the Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation terms below or under your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principle Terms above.
6. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay Pendle Leisure Trust on demand (i) an initial administration fee of £24.99 and (ii) any and all further reasonable costs incurred by Pendle Leisure Trust in recovering the due fees and charges from you, including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us. Pendle Leisure Trust's right to recover these fees and costs shall be in addition to and without limitation of our rights which may exist notwithstanding the terms of our Agreement.
7. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third-party company for collection. In addition to any costs and charges Pendle Leisure Trust may be entitled to under clause 6.
8. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you, including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
9. Please note that we require 30 days’ written notice of any cancellation. Failure to give this notice may result in extra charges being incurred.
10. Please note – ANY Cancellation for the reasons below will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received (in writing or via email).
Relocation: your new permanent address is more than 15 miles away from the facility.
Long term (over 3 month) illness or injury: This agreement may be cancelled in the event of an illness, injury or medical condition.
Redundancy: This agreement can be cancelled if you are made redundant or suffer other loss of livelihood.
Pregnancy: This agreement can be cancelled if you become pregnant.
11. Breach: This agreement can be cancelled if we are in breach of contract including if we do not provide facilities or services you may reasonably expect and we have fallen well below that standard.
12. All Activo Memberships come with a maximum entitlement of 3 months within a twelve month period.
13. Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of a temporary illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for a period of time.
Pregnancy - can be frozen for a period of upto nine months.
14. Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received (in writing or via email).
For full Pendle Leisure Trust Facility Use Terms and Conditions, please click HERE