Aqua Babies sessions are designed to help introduce your child to the water and build their confidence. All the classes are run by qualified swimming teachers who are on-hand to provide assistance and advice
Babies are welcome once they have had their first injections or on the advice of your midwife
What you should bring:
- A swimming nappy - accidents can (and do) happen!
- A warm bottle for after the swim if you are bottle-feeding or a snack if your baby has started solids. Swimming is hungry work!
- A few of your baby's bath toys to encourage a familiar, relaxed and fun environment
Call us at one of our three swimming pools to find out more:
- Pendle Wavelengths - 01282 661717
- Pendle Leisure Centre - 01282 661166
- West Craven Sport Centre - 01282 666710