Pendle Leisure Trust is committed to health and well-being and as such wants to help students of all ages become fitter, healthier and happier.
It is widely known that students who exercise regularly enjoy the following benefits:
Less time off college, sixth form or university due to illness - reduced stress levels - better sleep patterns - more energy and better alertness during their normal studying day.
At Pendle Leisure Trust, we know how important the study-life balance is and therefore offer a Student Membership.
This is what a Pendle Leisure Trust Activo fitness membership has to offer.
- Access to 4 gyms
- Access to 3 swimming pools
- Over 100 fitness classes across 3 centres
- Water-based exercise classes across 3 pools
- Use of the running track at Seedhill Athletics and Fitness Centre
- One FREE Personal Training session EVERY month
- Personal fitness programme
- Regular fitness programme reviews
- FREE induction
- Staff available at all times to offer support
- £8 off a 2 hour Spa Wellness Experience at Inside Spa (selected times only)
- 20% off treatments at Inside Spa (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - selected times only)
- 10% off selected shows at The Muni Theatre
- FREE room hire for functions at The Muni Theatre (minimum numbers and certain conditions apply)
- 10% off green fees at Marsden Park Golf Course*
- 10% off all Pendle Leisure Trust's children's parties
- FREE badminton racket and shuttlecock hire at Pendle Leisure Centre and West Craven Sports Centre
- 10% off treatments with Pendle Leisure Trust's Physio in Residence - Gemma Smith
- Access to 18 leisure centres throughout the North West www.active-network.info
- £10.00 for a 2D film of your choice at REEL Cinema, Burnley + a regular soft drink + a choice of popcorn/hot dog/nachos. (Valid 7 days a week)*
- 10% off entry for you and your family to Blackpool Pleasure Beach (Plus 10% off selected catering and merchandise outlets inside the park)**
- Up to 50% off an hour's pass at Air Unlimited indoor inflatable playground in Burnley***
- 10% off your first order at Chiefs Health Kitchen plus 10% off walk-in orders over £15 and 10% off meal plans*
- 5% discount on orders over £30 at Iceberg Supplements in Nelson*
INDIVIDUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL MEMBERS BENEFITS
PLEASE CONTACT EACH INDIVIDUAL CENTRE MANAGER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
*Available on production of your Activo membership card
**Ask at any Pendle Leisure Trust facility reception for an exclusive link. This link leads directly to the booking page where the discount has already been applied. It is a staggered discount, so the earlier you book, the cheaper it is! A maximum of 46% OFF the gate price when booking in advance online or 10% if you were to turn up with a Pendle Leisure Trust Card on the day. Book via the link and collect your tickets on the day. You MUST show your Activo Membership Card on the day.
***Activo members will be able to buy an hour’s pass for just £5 after 3pm every day for up to 4 people per membership card. The usual price is £9.95 per hour. Ts & Cs - Offer valid for up to 4 people per membership, per session, per day. Sessions are limited. Offer valid at the following times only: 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm, 4.30pm & 5pm daily. Members MUST present a valid ID matching the membership holder’s name to validate their booking. Failure to do so will result in a requirement to pay in full for your session. This discount is available on both walk-in sessions and telephone bookings - it is not available to pre-book online. Offer excludes Grip Socks. Air Unlimited Grip Socks must be worn and can be purchased from reception on arrival for £1.95 a pair
Pendle Leisure Trust offers so much more than just a gym!
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP Terms & Conditions
- To take out a student membership, you must be in full time education and be able to present a valid student ID card from a school, college or university at the time of signing up for an Activo membership. This must state that you are in full time education
- If a student ID card is not available, a formal letter from your education establishment should be provided stating you are in full time education and the expected course completion date
- Pendle Leisure Trust reserves the right to increase a direct debit membership to a standard adult rate when the ID card has expired
- NUS, TOTUM and any other cards that can be used for student discounts will NOT be accepted as student ID