Learn to swim at least 25 metres unaided and understand the importance of staying safe around water with the STA Learn To Swim programme
Anyone with children aged 3+ who have been waiting to learn how to swim – now is the time!
Please click here to register for our waiting list.
Our main aims in delivering these lessons are:
- To provide a safe and enjoyable environment
- To ensure that our teachers are qualified to provide the expertise necessary to develop good swimming techniques
- To promote the care and understanding of individual needs
- To encourage endeavors and achievements at all levels
- To set high standards of assessment, ensuring that appropriate practices are used to achieve each level